• stimulates the immune system, increases the body's defenses, improves performance and endurance, is used as an antioxidant, it is believed that selenium is able to prevent a common cold, herpes, hepatitis; used for allergies and bronchial asthma.
for thyroid gland
• age-related disorders in the functioning of the thyroid gland affect well-being, weight gain due to a decrease in metabolic rate. Here selenium will come to the rescue - it is literally capable of regaining youth. Selenium improves the absorption of iodine, protects the thyroid gland from damage by free radicals, and is part of an enzyme that activates the main thyroid hormone.
for heart and blood vessels
• necessary for arrhythmias, coronary heart disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, in the recovery period after myocardial infarction. Selenium normalizes fat metabolism and cholesterol levels in the blood, protects blood vessels and heart muscle from damage, and reduces the likelihood of developing hypertension.
for liver and kidney
• restores the cells of the liver and pancreas. Thanks to the choleretic effect, selenium helps with gallstone disease, and with urolithiasis, it normalizes mineral metabolism, turning stones into sand. Selenium protects against the harmful effects of toxic metals, including when living in harsh environmental conditions - exhaust gases, exposure to radiation.
for male and female body
• participates in the biosynthesis of testosterone and improves the quality of male sperm. Applied with oligospermia and other types of male infertility. For women, selenium is important as the prevention of gynecological diseases and to maintain hormonal levels.
for mom and baby
• during pregnancy, selenium protects the mother and fetus from many diseases, prevents toxicosis. It is very important that a sufficient amount of selenium is ingested with mother’s milk in the first year of the baby’s life to prevent many diseases.
• selenium protects cell membranes, helps restore damaged cells, is necessary for the formation of new ones. It is also considered an important element for the prevention of cancer and is used to prevent the development of malignant diseases, as well as during chemotherapy.
from micropathogenic flora
• selenium prevents molds from multiplying in the body, destroys the toxic products of their vital activity that affect the liver. It has anti-inflammatory properties, helps digest fat-soluble vitamins.
• An additional intake of selenium is needed for diseases of the spine and joints, including after injuries and fractures.
“Selenium 100 mcg VITAMIR®” is a dietary supplement recommended as an additional source of selenium.
Selenomethionine is an organic source of selenium, a natural form with the highest digestibility by the human body.
Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet 1 time per day with meals. Duration of admission is 1 month. If necessary, the reception can be repeated.
"Selenium 100 μg VITAMIR®" contains selenium (selenomethionine) - a powerful antioxidant that stimulates the thyroid gland, improves immunity and human reproductive functions. Selenomethionine is an organic selenium, a natural form that is most assimilated by the human body, which helps protect cells from oxidative stress, prevents cardiovascular and oncological diseases, improves skin blood circulation. Selenium binds heavy metals and forms insoluble compounds that are ultimately eliminated from the body. Selenium is a vital trace element and plays a crucial role in maintaining an optimal state of health, in particular hair and nails. In large doses, it is toxic, but the body is vital.
Selenium protects our youth by promoting the reproduction of healthy young cells, regulating male and female hormones, protecting against toxins and pathogenic microorganisms, fighting free radicals.